His Name is Linux

5 comentarios - Post a comment

This is a very interesting commercial, it was aired on TV for a while then I haven't seen it again. The kid in it represents Linux, it's being tutored by great sources of information around the globe. It exposes the great potential this OS has.... It's Open to anyone!



 
This Post has 5 Comments Add your own!
Anónimo - 5/30/2006 09:09:00 a. m.

I had not seen any advertisement about Linux on TV, have not used or even seen a machine running this operating system, been a Windows + Mac user all this time. But the concept of the commercial's message is very intuitive.... Makes me want to try Linux. Can you please post something related to where+how to get it, install it and run it?

Big Thanks!

Anónimo - 5/30/2006 09:11:00 a. m.

Hmmm... I think I saw this one on TV, just can't remember where and when. I could not figure out what it was about when I saw it. Now I know what it is. They never made any refference to Linux being an Operating system. Here I was thinking it was some new IBM product.

Anónimo - 5/30/2006 09:13:00 a. m.

This will for sure revolutionize the world as we know it. It will step on the Great Microsoft empire.

Bill's going down!

Anónimo - 5/30/2006 09:17:00 a. m.

Oscar, I'll try and find and post as much information as I can, I will post it very soon.

Thx.

Marvin H.

Anónimo - 5/30/2006 03:31:00 p. m.

Thank You!

Publicar un comentario