Hotmail Users Experience Windows Live Mail

No Comment - Post a comment

Today I logged in to my hotmail account and saw a flag on my screen inviting me to be part of the Windows Live Mail Beta testing users, I clicked the button and I answered a few questions for customizing my mail account. Once I was in... I was amazed to see such a clean and well organized interface. This is what it looked like:

I have to say, this looks 100 times better than the current Hotmail interface, specially because this one only has 1 banner ad on the top (I hope it stays that way). This is somewhat similar to the WebMail interface on Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.

So if you are a Hotmail user and get the flag (green button on the top left corner while you're logged on to your hotmail account) it's worth trying out...


 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Publicar un comentario